HOW CAN USERS TRANSFER THEIR BOOKS FROM OLD KINDLE TO NEW KINDLE ?
by Kindle Customer Support
One user wanted to give old Kindle to the family and buy a new one. The challed was, how to transfer all books from old Kindle new one and following may be solution for that.
Below mention steps can easily help one to transfer books from old eReader Kindle Paperwhite to new Kindle Fire HD.
- 1. Users have to go to online account and then “Manage Account Page.”
- 2. Simply Switch on the Device Synchronization (Whispersync).
- 3. Over your old Kindle Keyboard simply click the “Menu” button and Then “Sync and Check for Items” for synchronize data from old Kindle to your account.
- 4. Then switch on the new Kindle. Select settings and then register. Now user have to Enter the user ID and then password of your account.
- 5. Then move over “visit your Kindle page”. and click on the “Actions” button. You can now find Kindle content on the right side and download.
- 6. Now users can Simply all the content on your new Kindle by just clicking over “Deliver to my” From dropdown menu button.
- 7. All the contents of your old Kindle would now be transferred to new Kindle Fire HD
Above mentioned steps has helped many Kindle Fire HD users. But if sometime it fails to transfer your ebooks after many attempts you can contact Kindle Customer Support Help number for the assistance and get instant solutions the problem with your Kindle Fire HD.
Back to Blog