KINDLE CAN'T FIND THE NETWORK OR CONNECT TO WIFI - 1-866-400-1703
by Kindle Technical Support
If user is trying to connecting to home Wi-Fi for download any item in the Kindle and there is not wo-fi, simply follow below steps:
- 1. First of all restart your Wi-Fi from power button.
- 2. Simply Restart your Kindle Fire HD device by long pressing power button for minimum 40 seconds.
- 3. If it still cannot connect to Wi-Fi, user may have to move closer to the router.
- 4. Check your wireless router Wi-Fi channels settings and set it to 1 to 11 channel.
- 5. Restart modem and router by unplugging the power cable and then wait for around 30 seconds and plug it back.
If user is still not able to connect to Wi-Fi they should ask for help from Kindle Customer Support help. Simply
dial the Kindle Customer Care and explain your issue to directly to the technician. After knowing your issues Technician will ask you to follow commands for you get connect to Wi-Fi.
Back to Blog